Non Profit Insurance
Non Profit Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Non Profit Insurance Information
Just like businesses protect their assets with insurance, nonprofits should do the same. Non-profit organizations are all unique in their operations. While some work to preserve wildlife, others care for the elderly. What if a sudden fire burned down your headquarters? What would happen to the people, animals or environments your nonprofit serves?
What are the benefits of nonprofit insurance?
Nonprofits often function on a tight budget. This makes getting insurance important as a large, unexpected expense can be detrimental. A good nonprofit insurance policy will have the right balance of price and coverage.
What types of insurance should a nonprofit get?
There are many types of insurance for nonprofits. Here are some common types of nonprofit insurance. Keep in mind this is a list of the different types. Because every nonprofit is different, we can help you determine which coverage best fits your needs.
- General liability insurance protects against injury and property damage to third parties. This can include visitors, customers, suppliers or associates. Employees are often covered separately by worker’s compensation.
- Property insurance protects your assets in the event of a fire, disaster or vandalism. These assets can include the building, fixtures, equipment, machinery, furniture, computers, inventory and supplies.
- Auto insurance covers injuries from an accident involving your staff or volunteers using any car, including their own, for nonprofit activities.
- Product liability insurance protects your nonprofit in the event of a lawsuit claiming your product is unsafe or defective.
- Directors and officers insurance protects the members of your board of directors and your officers in the event of a lawsuit alleging fraud or financial mismanagement.
- Professional liability insurance protects against claims of mismanagement and workplace incidents like discrimination or sexual harassment.
- Workers’ compensation compensates employees for medical expenses and lost wages after an on-the-job injury.
Get started today!
Contact us for a customized evaluation of your nonprofit’s needs. We will search for the right coverage to fit your needs and budget so you can keep working to better the community.